[mythtvnz] PVR-500 Tuner Usage

Mike dragon28 at ihug.co.nz
Sun Jan 20 06:55:46 GMT 2008

The two skystar cards perform fine, and as expected.

Under "Setup -> TV Settings -> General -> Advanced" I have set the "time
to record before start of show (in seconds):" to "300" and the "time to
record past end of show (in seconds):" to "1320"

Not so easy to paste a screen shot, which settings may be the most
informative, and I will see what I can do.

Thanks