[mythtvnz] CPU required for Freeview HD

Andrew Richards amphibem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 01:01:45 BST 2008

I would be very interested to know about this too, I do know that under
Windows I am able to play the TV3 stream with my 5200+ X2, with around
50-60% CPU usage if I remember correctly. That was using the PowerDVD8 H.264
codec, I don't know how that compares with Myth's H.264 codec. Will find out
this weekend when I swap that CPU into my HTPC :)