[mythtvnz] Recording options for Olympic Coverage

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Aug 6 00:33:32 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 11:24 +1200, David Lowe wrote:
> The inundation of commercials bothers me and I hope commflagging can
> keep up, but I have become quite adept at 30 second skips forward.

Just a tip for those that don't know it. You can hit a number key
followed by the right arrow to skip that number of minutes. A lot of the
ad breaks on 1/2/3 are 4 minutes long so you can often 4 -> if
commflagging isn't working for that particular show.

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware.