[mythtvnz] Recording options for Olympic Coverage

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Wed Aug 6 10:42:33 BST 2008

Thought I'd have a go at what Dean had done to learn how to drive Custom
Record rules but I've failed.

My question is, having created a rule and saved it as either a search or
an example, how do I get back to it to change it. The EDIT line at the top
of Custom Record only has the '<New rule>' title in it, it never scrolls
to the new rules I have made even though if saved as a search they are
visible from Stored Searches under the search menu. No idea where the
example one went!! I saved it but not seen it since :-(

They are in the database but I notice that the 'From' clause is empty if
that means anything.

Anyone any ideas?

--
Robin Gilks