[mythtvnz] Mythbuntu Remote

toby toby at np.co.nz
Wed Apr 16 04:45:14 BST 2008

Is anyone using the USB driven remote that comes with the Skystar 2 with
Mythbuntu?

I am having problems setting up the key bindings, in particular the Esc
key which works in all parts of myth except for when watching a program.
It is very frustrating to have to get up and use a keyboard just to Esc.

Is there a trick I'm missing to get this working.

I've searched google and only found references to to the Serial dongle.

Although if this is actually a myth problem (keybinding the Esc key,
then others must have this problem with other remotes).

Toby