[mythtvnz] EIT data after DST change is broken

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Apr 3 07:20:51 BST 2008

On Thursday 03 April 2008 19:08:15 Steven Ellis wrote:
> Doesn't your new epgsnoop script only with with python 2.4 and newer or am
> I missing a package. I tried it our on myPVR and it died as follows
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/epgsnoop", line 17, in ?
>     import epgsnoop.processors
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/epgsnoop/processors.py", line 12,
> in ?
>     from base import *
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/epgsnoop/base.py", line 22, in ?
>     logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO, format='%(message)s')
> TypeError: basicConfig() takes no arguments (2 given)

Yeah, that's an error from running with Python < 2.4, basicConfig didn't take
arguments back then.

I only have back as far as 2.4 and mostly develop for 2.5 these days. I keep
compatibility with 2.4 for released stuff if people poke me :)

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP, DVB and other Linux compatible hardware. Linux laptops.