[mythtvnz] EIT data after DST change is broken

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 20:44:45 BST 2008

On Thu, April 3, 2008 6:20 pm, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Thursday 03 April 2008 19:08:15 Steven Ellis wrote:
>> Doesn't your new epgsnoop script only with with python 2.4 and newer or
>> am
>> I missing a package. I tried it our on myPVR and it died as follows
>>
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>   File "/usr/bin/epgsnoop", line 17, in ?
>>     import epgsnoop.processors
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/epgsnoop/processors.py", line
>> 12,
>> in ?
>>     from base import *
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/epgsnoop/base.py", line 22, in
>> ?
>>     logging.basicConfig(level=logging.INFO, format='%(message)s')
>> TypeError: basicConfig() takes no arguments (2 given)
>
> Yeah, that's an error from running with Python < 2.4, basicConfig didn't
> take
> arguments back then.
>
> I only have back as far as 2.4 and mostly develop for 2.5 these days. I
> keep
> compatibility with 2.4 for released stuff if people poke me :)

Hadley - Thanks for the tip, all working under python2.4. Could you pass
me a link to your channel.conf files for Sky + freeview so that I'm using
the same xmltv IDs.

Also I've checked the EPG data again this morning and we are still off by
an hour, so I'll chase TVNZ + freeview again.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales at openmedia.co.nz