[mythtvnz] Anyone doing mythbuntu?

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Oct 25 04:11:49 BST 2007

On Thursday 25 October 2007 15:49:48 Nick Rout wrote:
> Subject says it all really. Any peculiar issues I should know about?
>
> Got a shiny new mythbuntu-7.10 (gutsy) iso to try...

Not what you asked but it relates as Mythbuntu uses the standard Ubuntu
repositories...

I nice surprise I found out the other day is that as of Gutsy Ubuntu now
includes the lirc kernel modules built by default. No need to put off kernel
upgrades as your remote/blaster will work right after the reboot.

I'm sure that the work from the Mythbuntu guys has gone into making Ubuntu a
great distro to run Myth on.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz