[mythtvnz] Anyone doing mythbuntu?

Simon Green simon at simongreen.net
Thu Oct 25 04:10:59 BST 2007

Only gotcha I have noticed (and I haven't filed a bug for it yet), is
that the Skystar 2 cards are not detected when running the live CD
(the modules are loaded correctly though). The only effect this has is
that you can't tune the channels while using the live CD, and you have
to do it after you reboot.

Other than that, it's awesome and a vast improvement over normal
Ubuntu Fesity + Mythtv.

Oh, and problems with the PVR 150 IR blaster. I made some progress on
that last night, and hope to have it working tonight (or I'll be
emailing you lot again!)

  -- simon