[mythtvnz] Sky Sports on Mythtv

Barry Clearwater barryc at bcsystems.co.nz
Thu Nov 22 01:08:15 GMT 2007

Yes, I had not mentioned I had seen this setup, but for discussion sake,
someone is trying to simplify their cupboard down to one device.  I
imagine the subscriber will receive the sky box when they join but was
looking for an integrated solution.  So is there not a way to get the
digital feed, decoded by a legitimate card?  Somewhere in my imagination
is the image of a pci card with a smartcard slot in the back that you
insert your sky card into. Maybe in a British magazine or blog...

Barry