[mythtvnz] Sky Sports on Mythtv

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Nov 22 00:56:19 GMT 2007

> Is there a howto and/or list of requirements to legitimately add Sky to
> Mythtv for a sky subscriber?  I think I read that there is an Aurora
> card, but I'm drawing a blank after that.  Assuming its ok to ask this
> question and not be whapped by the thought police!
>
> Regards
> Barry

I use the s-video input of a pvr150 card plugged into the s-video output
of the Pace Sky box. An IR blaster to change channel and it works a treat
(as I'm sure it does for all people with an STB). I've given up with the
quality of OTA signals via the tuner on the 150 so I don't get any
conflicts.

--
Robin Gilks