[mythtvnz] Lirc remote for Pace DSR2000 sky decoder

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 29 May 2007 18:40:44 +1200 (NZST)

On Tue, May 29, 2007 3:42 pm, Simon Eatough wrote:
> Hi Guys
> I've got a DSR2000 and a RC18 remote setup with mythtv.
>  I used irrecord to generate a irblasterd.conf & comparing that with a
> RC30
> config they are different. Here is my RC-18 irblasterd.conf

I've just done a visual comparison of this against the RC30 file and ther=
really isn't a lot that differs.

All of the core keycodes are identical. Some of the header specification
differs slightly but that isn't unusual. I tried to generate a fresh RC30
file this morning and my header values differed slightly from the standar=
RC30 config file.

Simon - Has you have an IR Receiver, can you add the standard RC30 config
onto your /etc/lirc/lircd.conf and run irw. I think you will see you
remote is sending RC30 compatible codes.

David - I'd be very very interested if this produced better results than
the RC-30 file as it might help some of my customers.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz