[mythtvnz] Recorded items showing in Previous Recordings but not under Watch Recordings...?!

Matt Poff mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 28 May 2007 09:33:15 +1200

Hadley Rich wrote:
> It sounds a lot like this to me;
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_aren.27t_my_new_recordings_showing_up_in_Watch_Recordings.3F

Ah, OK. I changed some filter flags elsewhere in Myth but didn't find
these. Will try again this evening.

> On an unrelated note; Please start a new thread when you post a message to the
> mailing list. Every message you have sent to the list lately has hijacked
> someone else's thread. For those of us with threaded mail clients it's quite
> annoying.

Understandably! Sorry about that. Didn't realise that replying to
another post and creating a new  subject line would retain thread IDs etc.