[mythtvnz] Hairy feed

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 29 May 2007 09:06:12 +1200

--=-TEfAknGHni9dE74kywdS

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 22:10 +1200, Karl Leaning wrote:
> What is the significance of the numeric part of the listings.xml file=20
> name? I just got one and the extracted file is listings-7895.xml, last=20
> night it was listings-29075.xml

Oh.. odd. I don't know why it would be showing that :(

That's used internally by the script to generate a semi-unique file
using the PID of the running script.

It shouldn't appear. I'll take a stab at fixing tonight..

Also, I think the feed has serious problems, Nick can you poke me
offlist about date parsing problems with epgsnoop? Is failing on some
dates claiming ff is not a valid input to int :(

--=20
David Zanetti <dave2@wetstring.net>
http://hairy.geek.nz/

--=-TEfAknGHni9dE74kywdS