[mythtvnz] Recorded items showing in Previous Recordings but not under Watch Recordings...?!

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 28 May 2007 09:11:03 +1200

On Mon, 28 May 2007 08:50:22 Matt Poff wrote:
> I recorded three shows last night using the EPG. Disk activity and load
> on the system suggests the shows were recorded. Now, when I search for
> them in the "Show Recordings" menu they don't appear. The only place
> they appear is in the "Previous Recordings" and "Delete Recordings"
> menus. Am I missing something really simple here and/or has anyone else
> hit this problem?

It sounds a lot like this to me;

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_Why_aren.27t_my_new_recordings_showing_up_in_Watch_Recordings.3F

On an unrelated note; Please start a new thread when you post a message to the
mailing list. Every message you have sent to the list lately has hijacked
someone else's thread. For those of us with threaded mail clients it's quite
annoying.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz