[mythtvnz] RG6 cable and mains power cable fed through same junction box - interference likely?

Matt Poff mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 18 May 2007 14:31:30 +1200

Cheers,

Yeah I checked with PDL and they recommended separation of 300mm so I
think I'll have to get the Gib saw out. In that case I might install a
five socket comms gang plate with a splitter for TV/FM, an RG6 and then
two audio connectors for future satellite speakers in a home theatre set up.

What's the best common wall connector to carry +/- audio signal using
just one connection per lead? I don't really want to add four RCAs to a
gang plate when I can get away with two of something else.

Matt