Cases/PSUs etc (was Re: [mythtvnz] Skystar2 group order?)

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 9 May 2007 14:12:43 +1200

On Wed, 09 May 2007 13:55:02 Steven Ellis wrote:
> What PSU are you using. We have just run out of our larger 400 series
> cases but their PSUs were very quiet. One issue is the price of full size
> ATX PSUs that are quiet enough. For your case and a good enough PSU you
> would be looking at NZ$550-600 inc GST just for case and PSU.

I use the Silverstone ST50EF, which I'm very happy with. It's not the cheapest
but it's powerful and quiet.

Combine that with a LC17 case (full ATX as I have three tuners) and it's only
around $310 inc. for the case and PSU.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz