Cases/PSUs etc (was Re: [mythtvnz] Skystar2 group order?)

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 10 May 2007 21:09:10 +1200

For what it's worth I got an Antec NSK2400 from OZDirect in well Oz, arrived
after a few day's... very happy with it...

http://www.silentpcreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37103

Regards
Tim

--