[mythtvnz] Re: IR Blasters and Pace STB

Chris Manning mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 03 May 2007 15:22:02 +1200

> I always send the codes as 3 digits anyway. Do you send 3 or 4 digits?

I send 3 digits as a result. Although for any channels greater than 99 I
would end up sending 4. I just changed my changer script to send a 0 and
then whatever had been passed to it.

> I also use the IR units that come with the Hauppauge MCE remotes.
>
> Problem appears to be positioning. Not had problems with other Pace units..

The wierd thing is that it is only the first digit it ever has problems
with. I have noticed, and I don't know whether it is related or not,
that the pace STB has similar problems with its own remote very
occasionaly. Aslong as it works I am happy :).

Chris Manning