[mythtvnz] Hmmmm

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 11:58:57 +1200

------=_Part_94928_9206915.1183161537364

On 6/30/07, Hayden Barker <hayden.barker@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that the information that I have seen/read and hopefully now
> have access to is far superior on this list than the HOURS AND HOURS !
> i have spent trying to set up using google alone. I swear that I have
> tried to google and search myth tv nz and it wasn't till i really
> drilled hard that I came across the myth tv mailling list and via that
> I found mythtv.co.nz.

I'm not sure what went wrong for you. For me a Google search of "mythtv nz"
brings back mythtv.co.nz as the first hit, and the announcement message for
the mailing list is also on the first page. Searching for "myth tv nz" has
both those results on the first page too. A search for "New Zealand" on the
main wiki at wiki.mythtv.org returns a page with the mailing list details
too. I don't think this list is hard to find. It's certainly not trying to
be.

Cheers,
Steve