[mythtvnz] Hmmmm

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:16:15 +1200 (NZST)

On Sat, June 30, 2007 11:58 am, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 6/30/07, Hayden Barker <hayden.barker@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I agree that the information that I have seen/read and hopefully now
>> have access to is far superior on this list than the HOURS AND HOURS !
>> i have spent trying to set up using google alone. I swear that I have
>> tried to google and search myth tv nz and it wasn't till i really
>> drilled hard that I came across the myth tv mailling list and via that
>> I found mythtv.co.nz.
>

> I'm not sure what went wrong for you. For me a Google search of "mythtv
> nz"
> brings back mythtv.co.nz as the first hit, and the announcement message
> for
> the mailing list is also on the first page. Searching for "myth tv nz" =
has
> both those results on the first page too. A search for "New Zealand" on
> the
> main wiki at wiki.mythtv.org returns a page with the mailing list detai=
ls
> too. I don't think this list is hard to find. It's certainly not trying=
> be.

I've updated the like a wiki.mythtv.org to include mythtv.co.nz.

I've also made some additions to the info pages on mythtv.co.nz, but
please let me know if you have some additions or modifications.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz