[mythtvnz] Re: OT: cat5 and RG6 cable suppliers in CHCH

Barry Clearwater mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:11:15 +1200

Don't forget to take into account if you want to play Hi Def to the flat
panel, somewhere along the line you will need at least a DVI cable going
to the back of the set from either a Mythbox or a HD player with convert
DVI->HDMI adaptors.  I have installed a 20m DVI cable before but one
supplier reckons that HDMI cables are not available larger than 5m.

Haven't verified that
Barry