[mythtvnz] Now I'm using two sources...

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:17:25 +1200

> * when browsing in LiveTV mode I can only browse the current source -
> seems to be a bit of a limitation or is it just me! A PITA if the Sat card
> (with all 3 channels available on it) is the default.

This is currently WAD (works as designed).  There was much discussion
on the -dev list around making a change to the browsing code to look
at which tuners were available at the time you start browsing, and
showing you the data for all available (at the time of browsing) data.

The architecture meant something in making this work was difficult for
some reason.  I had a quick look on the Trac site but couldn't find
the ticket for it (there is one somewhere I think).

It may even come in with #3306 when they get recording multiple
channels off a single transport going...

It is a bit of a PITA though.  :-)