[mythtvnz] what lircd.conf to use for TelstraClear remote?

Sascha Monteiro mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:11:46 +0000

thanks,
I think the Ch+/Ch- works for the remote, I can see it with irw
the problem is, where do I map it to in lircrc in MythTV ?
by default it is mapped to Up/Down, but then the channel changes in mythtv
and not on my cablemodem.
I can do /usr/local/lirc-ledxmit/bin/ledxmit-irsend SEND_ONCE ADB_ICAN3000 =
ch+
but you cannot send ch+ to the channelchange.sh as it needs digits
so I wonder how to get this right..

cheers
Sascha