[mythtvnz] what lircd.conf to use for TelstraClear remote?

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 08 Feb 2007 14:27:01 +1300 (NZDT)

> Thanks,I already found that earlier ;-) (didn't get to update the list
> yet though..)it wasn't easy to find, but it works!(only Ch+ Ch- doesn't
> work yet from MythTv)cheersSascha> From: bubba@paradise.net.nz> Subject:
> Re: [mythtvnz] what lircd.conf to use for TelstraClear remote?> To:
> mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:39:09 +1300> > >
> I tried the DCT2000 config, but doesn't work at all> > it says i-Can
> 3000C on the bottom of the digital cable tuner> > anyone?> > Try
> http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes/adb/I-CAN_3000> > DCT2000 is their
> analogue decoder - the digital is an ADB 3000.> > Good luck! :-)> >

Hmm, quoting got munched.  Oh well.

I ended up recording the remote myself, I had a look around, here is the file:

begin remote

  name  ADB3000
  bits           16
  flags SPACE_ENC|CONST_LENGTH