[mythtvnz] Setting Tone on Mythtv

Craig Whitmore lennon at orcon.net.nz
Sat Dec 8 18:43:44 GMT 2007

> There is a "Tone" switch which you can set up in Myth under the DiSEqC
> section but I think this means "Toneburst" not 22kHz tone.
>
> If someone else can shed some light on this I would be greatfull.
>
> The other thing I'm looking at doing is playing with the Universal LNB
> option and changing the switch threshold.
> This might be able to fool myth into turning 22kHz on and off in a more
> deterministic fashion.
>
> Watch this space.

I worked it out..
All you need to do it add a switch in and then add 2 LNB's to it (say custom
ones)
the 1st say to   LOW- 10750  SWITCH  - 20000 - HIGH - 20000
and 2nd say to LOW - 1        SWITCH  - 10750 - HIGH 10750

I think its how I had it..

So I can scan the 1st LNB and get Optus D1 and then Scan Optus C1 and get
the Aorura Stuff from it
which unencrypted there is the test card and 1 radio station available to
listen to at the moment

btw does anyone have a Valid Aurora card I can test? I hear they are free
(in Australia if you are in
certain areas) but outside Australia you can't get/use them.

Thanks