[mythtvnz] Silverstone LC17

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Thu Dec 6 10:16:07 GMT 2007

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 23:04:48 Greg Brackley wrote:
> I recently built a new frontend with one of these boxes (LC17S), with an
[snip]
> As a cheap (not all aluminum) box, I'd recommend one of these.

That's what we use here as a master backend and frontend. I'd recommend it
too, the quality is good, the PSUs are quiet enough and the Silverstone stuff
appears to be good value for money compared to some of the other fancy case
manufacturers around.

If you are putting it under your TV then you might not want to hook up the
(bright blue) LED's :)

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
VoIP,  DVB and other Linux compatible hardware