[mythtvnz] Silverstone LC17

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Thu Dec 6 10:28:19 GMT 2007

This is why my front/masterbackend is in.

As you say it looks very good in the lounge. But the problem I have is
that the PS cable is too short to reach from the place where it's
mounted to the place where it has to fit in the motherboard.  This means
that I've had to mount it externally =)
I really must get around to finding a new PS.

All in all it's a good case.

I take your point about it being cramped, but you're not going to be in
it all the time anyway.

Dean