[mythtvnz] Previously fine WiFi Frontend connection now having regular drop-outs. Common causes?

Nathan Cook mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:58:04 +1200

------=_Part_682_9821104.1188457084510

Have you tried just moving the ibook closer to the AP to see if the problems
are solved? If they are you know the wireless signal is weak...

A microwave or similiar device could also be causing inteferance, but this
would be only while it's on.