[mythtvnz] VisionPlus 1020A DVB-S experiences.

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:04:14 +1300

>My mythbox has been running a bit unstable since I installed the dvb card.
I've got a PVR-150 in there also and the ivtv module throws a wobbly every
so >often for no apparent reason - even when not watching/recording from
dvb. I get all kinds of whacky crap in the backend log, notably this:

You are describing the exact problem I have with my skystar 2.
I have heard D1 is much more powerful but now by how much.
I had also heard the B1 is low on fuel so they haven't been able to realign
it as often but I don't know if this is true or not.

Regards
Toby