[mythtvnz] Gentoo - persevere or try Knoppmyth?

Mike Dilger mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:39:27 +1300

I found ivtv doesn't (didn't?) work with kernel 2.6.17.  If you just
want to fix it and move on, downgrade the kernel.  2.6.16 works fine.  I
don't think knoppmyth will fix this, because AFAIK they won't have the
bleeding edge kernel either, and the game controller may not work in any
case.

-Mike