[mythtvnz] Gentoo - persevere or try Knoppmyth?

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 20:49:23 +1300

I'm running Gentoo both on my desktop and my Myth boxn, I'm a sucker for
punishment...

Works great for me with little problems other than the continual emerging of
newer app's but what I've been doing for a while is "emerge -puv system" and
only letting updated app's update other library's etc.  It may mean a lot of
app's sitting there when you "emerge -puv world" but just pick what you want
to update and the rest is done.

Tim