[mythtvnz] Re: EPG data on hairy.geek.nz

Simon Green mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 09:03:52 +1200

On 3/30/06, Sam Hadley-Jones <sam@samborambo.ws> wrote:
> Does anyone else use torrents for grabbing US TV episodes? Currently I'm

That would be illegal, and thus shouldn't be talked about on a public
mailing list :-P

> just using (screened) btdownloadheadless which works well but a bit
> awkward for adding torrents. Was thinking about making a web GUI in PHP
> so I can add torrents while I'm procrastinating at work :) . Has this
> already been done?

There are a couple. Torrentflux[1] is probably the most well known
one, and can use btdownload* as the backend. Azureus[2] also has a
Java-based web plugin.

  -- simon

[1] http://www.torrentflux.com/
[2] http://azureus.sourceforge.net/