[mythtvnz] Defining some standard for using MythTV with SkyNZ

OpenMedia Support mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:16:46 +1200

Browsing the list archives and the various on-line howtos there doesn't
appear to be a standard definition of how to set-up MythTV with SkyNZ.

For example what channel numbers are people mapping the sky channels onto.

How does this then map onto an IRBlaster to control your sky box.

Do people tend to use an SVIDEO or Composite input on their capture card.

If we can work out a standard definition then I'm hoping to try and come
up with a scripted way to simplify the set-up without all of the manual
set-up when using mythfilldatabase.

Technical Support - OpenMedia Limited
email   - support@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz