[mythtvnz] Setting up guide data and filling db

Andrew Bruce mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:10:48 +1200

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
What what the address for the hairy.geek epg be (send it to me offlist
if you wish).<br>
I've been having no success with using the file generated by xmlTVNZ :(<br>
Andrew<br>
Criggie wrote:
 cite="mid47377.10.28.2.4.1149281193.squirrel@criggie.dyndns.org"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Andrew Bruce wrote:
... But I can't see the program guide data in myth at all to schedule
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">recordings.  I've speant a lot of time mucking around trying to get this
to work, including dumping the entire database and starting again
several times but to no success (although I believe I may be getting
closer).
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
check in mythtv-setup --&gt; 5. Channel Editor that each channel has a string
for "XMLTV ID"  I use hairy.geek and for example TV3 reads
"1035.dvb.guide"

  </pre>