[mythtvnz] Pause between video files

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:19:21 +1300

OK, thanks for all the replys...

I've only copied the main movie file to "backup" my DVD's our wee girls just
loves to watch again and again and again and.... well I'm sure you all
know...

The files are as per they were on the DVD and in
a /media/videos/dvd/moviename/files structure.  No extra's and not shrunk in
any way.  I use xine to play the files, might try mplayer since it's there...

Now an interesting thought, If I don't really need them as copied from the DVD
and can use a different codec which should I chose and how do I go about
this?  I've not tried the myth rip dvd etc how does this work?

Regards
Tim

--
Regards