[mythtvnz] MythTV and DVB-S - Anyone using a DiSEqc ?

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:36:59 +1300

At 09:25 p.m. 15/12/2006, you wrote:
>Wait till you see the add's on Kurdsat stuff you'd never get away with
>here in
>NZ... TGN has some funny stuff but mmmm what do they say... ignorant kiwi
>here..

... and to think I'd happily settle for B1 not crashing my backend all the
damn time. Mum keeps asking why Coronation Street gets recorded in two parts.

What kind of outlay is it for a bells whistles and gongs setup like what
you fellas are talking about with multi-sat, DiSEqc stuff?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth