[mythtvnz] MythTV and DVB-S - Anyone using a DiSEqc ?

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:25:55 +1300

Wait till you see the add's on Kurdsat stuff you'd never get away with here in
NZ... TGN has some funny stuff but mmmm what do they say... ignorant kiwi
here..

Tim

--
Regards