[mythtvnz] PVR150 channel changing woes

Graeme Woollett mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:09:45 +1200

Criggie wrote:
> Funny - I've always had the opposite... I own two simple cards that have
> just not worked with myth... a SAA7134 (which is now running as a camera)
> and a hauppauge wintv GO card (bt878) which simply will not give sound.

Thanks, I've fixed it now.  I ended up trying to reload a backed up old
database that had previously failed to restore into mythtv-0.19 (using
msqldump).  With mythtv-svn it loaded fine.
Definitely some  issues with upgrading from older database schemas
between the two versions.
So I'm off the hook.  :-)