[mythtvnz] DVB-S Setup?

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:07:51 +1300

--=-AP67wF2jNS9/sotzd+NZ

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 10:36 +1300, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 12/19/05, David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> > Also, MythTV will soon have an integrated DVB EPG data parser that
> > doesn't require anything being run at all
>=20
> That's there already, if you configure with -enable-dvb-eit (IIRC,
> something like that anyway).
> My DVB TVNZ channels automatically get EPG data that way.

Ah, reading the -dev list, it sounded like currently released code
wasn't really working that well. IIRC, released versions also don't have
the rather useful transponder walk that gathers EPGs from all available
transponders when the card isn't in use..

Would help if I was running current versions :)

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Team Leader, Systems Administration
Catalyst IT Limited