[mythtvnz] Best NZ commerical settings

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:19:20 +1300 (NZDT)

I guess the title says it all...

I'm finding that the S-Video feed from my Sky box is clean enough for the
commercials that are in the 'original' places to be detected - eg FoodTV
from UK channel 4 has 1 break in the middle thats OK, but the extra breaks
put in over here are usually just the flick of a switch. [must be a good
job for a brainless teen - wonder if it pays well and they'll take an old
geek like me?]

Same goes for a lot of programs that have been 'bought in'. Homegrown ones
seem to have the 'fade-to-black' that is detected quite well.

So what are peoples using? I'm set up on All without strict ticked.

--
Robin Gilks