[Mcc-interest] camera club news

Michael James Kiely michaeljkiely@tiscali.co.uk
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 00:46:27 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C5BCB3.91830D60

Thanks to everyone who contributed to 'What did you do during the =
summer?' It was informative, interesting and enjoyable. We have a =
similar evening in January.

This Tuesday we've got the first quarterly slide competition. The judge =
is Roger McCallum.

Do get along, and bring along some slides! It is an attractive evening =
for all, but large projected images really can show newer members what =
can be achieved.

Tuesday 27th is an evening with Jessops of Maidenhead.

Also, a quick note about the website. There is some good new content, =
including from new members. Have a look and try it out for yourself.

The home page can be accessed at www.maidenhead.cc

It is also where you can find details of the club trip to London on 16th =
October. Let Rod Bird know if you want to go.

See you Tuesday.

Michael

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C5BCB3.91830D60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Thanks to everyone who contributed to =91What did you do during the =
summer?=92 It=20
was informative, interesting and enjoyable. We have a similar evening in =

January.</P>
<P>This Tuesday we=92ve got the first quarterly slide competition. The =
judge is=20
Roger McCallum.</P>
<P>Do get along, and bring along some slides! It is an attractive =
evening for=20
all, but large projected images really can show newer members what can =
be=20
achieved.</P>
<P>Tuesday 27<SUP>th</SUP> is an evening with Jessops of Maidenhead.</P>
<P>Also, a quick note about the website. There is some good new content, =

including from new members. Have a look and try it out for yourself.</P>
<P>The home page can be accessed at </FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.maidenhead.cc/"><FONT=20
size=3D2>www.maidenhead.cc</FONT></A></P><FONT size=3D2>
<P>It is also where you can find details of the club trip to London on=20
16<SUP>th</SUP> October. Let Rod Bird know if you want to go.</P>
<P>See you Tuesday.</P>
<P>Michael</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C5BCB3.91830D60--