[HTS-members] Taplow House evening

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Sun Jul 17 20:10:12 BST 2022

Dear Member

You may know that the Taplow House Hotel has recently undergone major
refurbishment, together with a refocus on what they offer. We are very
pleased to announce the following offer.

Hitcham & Taplow Society Sparkling Wine and Canapés Evening

18th of August 2022 from 7.30 pm

In collaboration with Taplow House Hotel & Spa, we invite you to join us on
the 18th of August 2022 for a complimentary sparkling wine and canapés
evening.

Built-in 1568, Taplow House has been home to several distinguished people,
among them British businessman and politician Pascoe Grenfell and Irish peer
William O’Brien, Marquess of Thomond.

Taplow House remained a family residence until 1958 when it was transformed
into an elegant hotel. In July 2022, the hotel started a new chapter,
following the creation of a £2m split-level luxury spa and the refurbishment
of its restaurant and public areas.

This evening event is open to all members. You will be served sparkling wine
(or soft drinks) along with a selection of delicious canapes. Society
members can also enjoy private guided tours of the property and will also
have the chance to win a luxurious spa day for two.

Booking is on a first-come-first-served basis. To confirm your attendance
please email me at:

secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk with a subject matter TaplowHouse

We look forward to welcoming you.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS