[HTS-members] Bin collection changes

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Sat Jul 16 21:01:39 BST 2022

Buckinghamshire Council have issued the following notice concerning bin collection changes  during the heat wave:

Heatwave bin collections. ☀️🌡️♻️ Due to temperatures expected to rise further on Monday & Tuesday, our collection crews will start from 6am to #BeatTheHeat & stay safe during the heatwave. Please put your bins out the night before or by 6am on your bin day for all of next week. If your bin isn't emptied on your normal collection day, please leave it out for collection as we may be running behind due to the heat

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS