[HTS-members] Village Green Party

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Tue Jun 15 18:54:06 BST 2021

Dear Member

The announcements yesterday from the government about Covid mean that it is
now not feasible to hold the Village Green Party on July 3rd.

This is very sad as I think many have been looking forward to locally
celebrating the release from lockdown.

It is not practical to run the Party in later July / August  as so many will
be on holiday and September evening light is too short to run the Party in
its present form. So it looks that we will have to wait yet another year.

In the meantime may I wish you all a happy summer and safe passage through
the remaining lockdown.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS