[HTS-members] Oddments

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Mon Feb 11 14:16:36 GMT 2019

Dear member

A few small items. As some might be regarded as political in nature we make
no comment in support but pass them on for your information.

A petition has been raised concerning the number of councillors proposed for
the new Unitary Authority for Buckinghamshire. If you have views on this the
petition is at:  <https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/54817356/signed>
https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/54817356/signed

Local police priorities

The South Bucks Community Forum is due to meet on 25th February, 6-30pm at
Burnham Parish Hall, Windsor Lane, Burnham, SL1 7HR. All are welcome. There
is a survey on policing priorities at:
 <http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SBucksFeb2019/>
http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SBucksFeb2019/
<https://www.neighbourhoodalert.co.uk/257030575/email.gif>

Great British Spring Clean
"Keep Britain Tidy" are planning a big spring clean-up:
<mailto:news at keepbritaintidy.org> news at keepbritaintidy.org 22nd March to
23rd April. We will be discussing any involvement with this at our committee
meeting next week.

I missed a couple of items timelines as I have been having internet problems
but all settled now.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

07787556309