[HTS-members] Updates

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Sat May 26 11:55:48 BST 2018

Planning changes
South Bucks and Chiltern District Councils are merging their Planning
departments and will shortly provide an integrated service. From now until
the new service is in place the existing SBDC Planning website will no
longer be update with application status. Also, the telephone queries line
will only be available in the mornings. Objections can still be mailed to
planning at southbucks.gov.uk <mailto:planning at southbucks.gov.uk>

Some planning applications
Gastro-pub on Mill Lane (18/00746/FUL )
Our present view is that we approve in principle but the fact that Barclay
Homes intend to keep the office block and change Dunloe Lodge to nine
dwellings from one is overdevelopment from the brief in the Supplementary
Planning Document that guided the overall approval for development. The
office block should be abandoned and the changes to Dunloe Lodge limited. We
would like to hear your views.

5 Ellington Gardens (18/00456/FUL )
This application to build two houses on the plot has been withdrawn.

Berry Hill Farm (18/00776/FUL )
Application to erect telecommunications mast.

Taplow Station (18/00917/MISC )
The long awaited application for the new footbridge with lifts, covering all
platforms

Cliveden Orangery (18/00857/FUL )
The fabric is in very poor repair and National Trust wish to rebuild the
roof and drainage.

Road Works
Cliveden Road, Taplow - Hill Farm Road to Taplow Common Road (29/05/18 to
29/05/2018) Surface dressing prep works taking place under a day time road
closure between 09:30 and 16:30hrs.

GDPR

To comply with new European data protection regulations, we have added a
data protection statement to our web site:
http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/data-protection/

Roger Worthington, Secretary
07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.