[HTS-members] The Village Green Party

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Sun May 7 18:00:39 BST 2017

Hopefully by now you will have received your newsletter with our flier (now
in colour!) advertising the Village Green Party on 24th June. After selling
out so quickly for our Easter Egg Hunt we want to be sure to give HTS
members priority so we're not taking ticket sales anywhere else for the next
week or so. We will then be promoting sales online, at the school and via
social media to the wider Taplow community.

To book your ticket for this popular event and support its continued
success, please click on the link below:

 <http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/> http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/

If you are unable to make a booking online please contact me to help with
your order.

With thanks in advance for your continued support - We look forward to
seeing you there!

Roger Worthington, Secretary
07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.