[HTS-members] Emerging Local Plan

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 14:54:02 GMT 2016

You may well be aware that South Bucks District Council has published its
first phase of the New Local Plan, covering 2014 - 2036. They have opened a
public consultation - 19th January 2016 until 5pm on 14th March 2016 and a
response form download is available on the front page of their web entry:

http://www.southbucks.gov.uk/article/4814/Emerging-Local-Plan

Much of the data on which it is based is carried in a subsidiary document:

http://www.southbucks.gov.uk/planning/localplan2014-2036/evidence

These documents are very large and very detailed and reflect the levels of
procedure required by the government to make the plan acceptable to
inspectors.

We are looking to make our own response so we want to hear from as many
residents as possible to help frame this. We are developing a discussion on
the Society website www.taplowsociety.org.uk
<http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk>  and have started by extracting from the
SBDC site some diagrams that show how the plan may affect Taplow.

http://www.taplowsociety.org.uk/twiki/bin/view/Main/NLPTaplowElements

The plan will evolve to another public consultation in October / November.

Please give this some thought as it will determine a great deal about our
surroundings for the next 20 years. Comment on the web site or by email to
us.

Roger Worthington, Secretary Hitcham and Taplow Society

07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.