[HTS-members] St Nicolas Graveyard

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Wed Sep 23 10:05:41 BST 2015

Your attention is drawn in particular to the end of this message.

Roger Worthington, Secretary

07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.

From: Taylor, Phil < <mailto:phil.taylor at akzonobel.com>
phil.taylor at akzonobel.com>
Subject: St. Nicolas' Church North Roof work

Friends,

Do please circulate this as widely as possible to help.

I was with our architect and builder at church this morning - what a morning
to choose to stand outside confirming designs of gutters, downpipes and roof
tiles (!) - to firm up on timings, etc. for the work.

All materials are now on order and it looks as though the fencing off will
start in a week or so - depending on scaffolders being ready (they have been
delayed on previous job(s) due to recent rains).

As a prelude to this the builder and I will need to move the flowers etc.
that are placed with remembrance on all the interment sites on the north
side of the church. This is to keep them safe as building materials arrive.

This is where I need everyone's help.

If any of you have family or friends interred there, or know any of the
family or friends who do, please contact them and advise them of this and
ask that they consider temporarily moving their items of remembrance during
the duration of the work.

I will put up a notice to this effect in the churchyard this evening.

Thank you.

Regards,

Phil